All garage doors have seals on all four edges to keep out moisture, cold air, dirt, insects, and other critters. The seals also help keep your house warm during winter and lower your energy bill, but they usually break down with time. In extreme circumstances, the driveway apron or the concrete floor under your garage door can settle, crack or shift, creating sizeable gaps that regular seals cannot cover. At TBC Garage Doors, we skillfully seal your garage door to keep it as airtight as possible.
Types of garage door seals we install and replace
- Garage door bottom seal: Can you see daylight beneath your garage door when you close it? If yes, it is time for a replacement bottom seal. We install bottom seals on both wooden and metal garage doors. We fix U-shaped rubber gaskets that come in varying sizes to fit gaps of varying heights. They are a perfect solution for openings created by a cracked or sunken garage floor.
- Garage door threshold seal: If your driveway slopes towards your garage or you have a large gap below the door, we can install a threshold seal. You can use the threshold seal alone or with a door seal to keep surface water out of your garage.
- Garage door stop weatherstripping: Garage doors have vinyl or rubber weatherstripping to keep rain and wind from getting into the garage through the top or the sides of the door. If your weatherstripping is too old or worn out that it can no longer seal against the door, call TBC Garage Doors to replace it. With our expertise, you will not have to worry about rain or wind getting into your garage.
- Doorstop molding with integrated weatherstrip: Is your garage door stop old, rotten or damaged? If you do not want to replace it immediately, we will install a vinyl wood-looking molding strip that has flexible weather-seal edges.
- Garage door panel weatherstripping: We install V-shaped panel weatherstripping to seal gaps between door panels, especially on older wooden doors. When you close your garage door, the door panels compact the weatherstripping, effectively sealing the gaps.
Regardless of which part of your garage door you want to seal, you can trust TBC Garage Doors to deliver flawless sealing services.
Opening and closing your garage door can never get better than having a smart garage door opener. Our technicians will replace your regular opener with a smart one – no more worrying about losing your keys or forgetting to close the garage door. You also do not need to get out of your car to open your garage. We will set up your smart opener in no time. We work with your schedule, so you do not need to interrupt your regular activities. You get outstanding service, and a 90-day guarantee at competitive, honest pricing. Trust the expert TBC Garage Doors to upgrade your garage door to smart status and enjoy the benefits of technological advancement.
If you are searching for reliable, professional experts who can handle all your garage door needs, your search is over. TBC Garage Doors are reputable garage door specialists with years of unmatched experience. Here is a highlight of some of the services we offer. The performance and aesthetic value of your garage door highly depends on its installation. It is best to hire a professional installer with the right skills and equipment for the job. TBC Garage Doors will transform your standard, plain-looking garage door to an elegant, highly functional one. When you call us, your opinion of a garage door will never be the same again.
You can call us at 647-929-8224 any time you need locksmith services for your home, office, or car. We will respond immediately and offer you the best solution.
Services We Provide:
Get In Touch
1287 St Clair Ave W Unit 5A, Toronto, ON M6E 1B8
Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday: Open 24 Hours
Friday: 12 AM to 7 PM
Sunday: Open 24 hours
Cities We Serve
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- Durham Region
- East York
- Port Perry