If you are wondering whether your garage door needs insulation, you are in the right place. Do you have a room adjacent to or above your garage? Does the temperature in this room differ remarkably from the rest of your house? The garage is often the primary entrance to the home, with living space beside or above it. Therefore, it is best to control the temperatures in the garage as much as possible.
Your region will determine the amount of insulation your garage needs. In a colder climate, you will need a garage door that can effectively keep temperatures bearable. At TBC Garage Doors, we specialize in garage door insulation that maximizes your comfort. You can choose between polystyrene and polyurethane types of insulation. Whatever your choice, our skilled technicians will do the job to your satisfaction.
Benefits of garage door insulation
Investing in some form of insulation for your garage door provides the following benefits:
- Energy savings: Insulating your garage door and walls will significantly help regulate the temperature inside your garage. You create a thermal buffer zone that minimizes heat or cold loss from the room next to your garage, thus lowering your energy bills.
- Temperature regulation: Insulating your garage door can help maintain your desired temperature. Your garage will be warm during winter and cool during summer, creating a comfortable working environment.
- Protecting your plumbing: Pipes running through your garage can freeze and break during cold weather. With garage door insulation, temperatures do not drop to freezing point, and your pipes remain functional.
- Noise reduction: Insulating your garage can significantly reduce noise intrusion from the street into your home, especially when you have living areas or bedrooms adjacent to or above the garage. It also reduces noise coming from the cart or working inside the garage.
- Better resistance: Insulating your garage door makes it more resistant to dents.
The benefits of insulating your garage door will depend on the insulation type and who does the job. When you hire professionals like TBC Garage Doors, you have an assurance of long-lasting, top-performing insulation.
Opening and closing your garage door can never get better than having a smart garage door opener. Our technicians will replace your regular opener with a smart one – no more worrying about losing your keys or forgetting to close the garage door. You also do not need to get out of your car to open your garage. We will set up your smart opener in no time. We work with your schedule, so you do not need to interrupt your regular activities. You get outstanding service, and a 90-day guarantee at competitive, honest pricing. Trust the expert TBC Garage Doors to upgrade your garage door to smart status and enjoy the benefits of technological advancement.
If you are searching for reliable, professional experts who can handle all your garage door needs, your search is over. TBC Garage Doors are reputable garage door specialists with years of unmatched experience. Here is a highlight of some of the services we offer. The performance and aesthetic value of your garage door highly depends on its installation. It is best to hire a professional installer with the right skills and equipment for the job. TBC Garage Doors will transform your standard, plain-looking garage door to an elegant, highly functional one. When you call us, your opinion of a garage door will never be the same again.
You can call us at 647-929-8224 any time you need locksmith services for your home, office, or car. We will respond immediately and offer you the best solution.
Services We Provide:
Cities We Serve
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- Durham Region
- East York
- Port Perry